Monday, May 2, 2016

Miracles, I'm telling you (in 6 minutes)

Hermana DeMaio in her natural element (motorcycle)
Hola Familia!

I only have 6 minutes!!!!

Thank you for fasting for me. I gave my testimony on Sunday and I just started to speak and it began to flow, and when I sat down, Hermana DeMaio was crying and said, "That was beautiful, and your Spanish was perfect." Miracles, I'm telling you.

And having the gift of tongues in front of our ward is even more crucial than you can imagine. Missionary work in Utah can only be done through member referrals, and what we need most is open hearts now. Members need to have confidence in my ability to communicate and teach.  So thank you, it means everything to me.
P day hike to the falls




I have so many other experiences and people and miracles to tell you about, but it will have to wait until next week! :) I can't wait to talk to you on Mothers day!!! Email me when you would like to Skype!

Also, I just got my first bunch of snail mail here since it had to come from the MTC. Sorry to all the emails I can't respond to. I will make up for it next week!!

Hermana Pidge


P-day hike with Spanish Zone
Finally, the tramp picture promised last week (her 1st night)

No comments:

Post a Comment