Monday, May 16, 2016

They have my visa!

THAT PICTURE OF JENNA JUST KILLS MEEE (Prom). I WANT TO PRINT IT OUT ON A 5 BY 8 FT BOARD AND HANG IT IN MY APARTMENT AND JUST CRY BECAUSE IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL.

I don't know why, but this p-day my heart has just been so full of love and emotion for my precious, beautiful family. How can you all be such beautiful people? I love being distanced so that you all write me the true and raw feelings of your hearts. I can feel love for you in a way I couldn't when I was wrapped up in my world and didn't have this distance and perspective. You are all just incredible people.

Thank you for the spiritual goodies. I have such a tender and NEW place in my heart for the word of God and for truth. My heart hasn't been good ground and fertile until now, I guess! I am just shocked how I knew the church was true --with such conviction-- if I didn't even read the Book of Mormon that much.

This week was full of personal failures, but of course Heavenly Father is still right here with me.  We are learning SO much everyday. This is my companion's first time being senior companion/trainer, so it has caused me to learn even more than I would have if she had been an "old grandma" with lots of wisdom--I have to be PROACTIVE and we find answers together! We are so good for each other.  I am learning so much about how to be a better person because of Hermana D.

We are beginning to use members, plan more effectively with the spirit, pray constantly, become unified as a companionship (and I realize it is Satan's greatest tool to get us to distance ourselves from each other), exact obedience with the schedule given to us, reporting back to Heavenly Father every night, praying for our investigators together, fasting and praying and EXPECTING miracles after we do all we can (I have learned how important that is). Whether I am here or in Brazil, the fruits of our labor will start to grow very soon.

This work is not nearly as hard as selling solar panels because all I have to do is prepare and work and He will tell us what to do. So much easier! People say the mission is the hardest 2 years of your life, but it is SO MUCH EASIER if you just let Him do the hard stuff and you just do what He says. Still, it is hard to see people reject the truth and the light of life, and it's hard because Satan is ON YOU 24/7, but its the good kind of hard. The kind of hard you almost want because it is the sweetest way to live life.

Off to Brazil on the 30th of May!

Love to all,
Hermana Ava

No comments:

Post a Comment