Monday, July 3, 2017

Blessings Poured Over Us!

I don't have much time, but I just have to tell you about the finding miracles I promised last week!

Something I have realized ever since the beginning of the mission is that rarely we find the elate by our own efforts, but as we work and give our all, the Lord then begins to pours blessings over us. The prepared fall in our lap. President Silcox really can testify of this. Every single person he taught that was baptized during his mission was a reference!

This week we had many elate (prepared people) poured out over us. This week we will begin to teach 8 new people who are just so excited to receive the gospel! I AM SO HAPPY!

This past week has been really lovely because we were able to spend every day in our area for the first time all transfer. We got a lot of good stuff done. We have now officially contacted every person on that massive list we made 4 weeks ago, woo!! I will tell you about the teaching miracles that are going to happen this week next Monday!

I love my Savior and I am so honored to carry His name and my family name on my chest every single day. It is such a privilege to be a missionary, to play a part of God's wonderful work.

Love,
Sister Lú

No comments:

Post a Comment