Monday, April 10, 2017

I am a different woman

The lovely Sister Brag
This is the only picture I took this week, sorry!

It has been a year since I began my "Journey to Know Christ." I stopped giving updates a while ago, but I have been just as anxiously seeking Him ever since! And, as President Russel M. Nelson said, (I was able to catch it faintly beneath the translation) "I am a different woman."

There aren't words to describe what has changed and grown within me on this pursuit. For over a year, I have been teaching everyone that will listen about His doctrine and inviting them to come unto Him through faith, repentance, baptism, receiving the gift of His spirit, and enduring to the end. I think what I have learned over the past year can be best expressed by bearing my testimony.

Jesus Christ lives. As He performed the great atoning sacrifice, I know He actually payed the price for my sins, felt my grief, pain, loneliness, confusion, and heart break. And because of that, I have the opportunity to apply His grace and mercy and every day, trying to become more like Him. I have seen myself change, and even more so, I have seen His grace change the people I am teaching and love so dearly.

It is such a privilege and blessing to spend 18 months of my life wholly dedicated to His work. I invite everyone to find a quiet peaceful place, kneel and converse with the Lord about where you are in your own personal journey to know Christ. Ask Him for help to continue forward. I can promise you will experience a fullness of joy if you diligently seek Him.
.
I love you all and I love my Savior!

Sister Ludlam






No comments:

Post a Comment