Monday, June 12, 2017

Workin' It!

Sister Quieroz is in the orange next to Ava
I don't think I have ever gotten SO MUCH STUFF done in one week in my whole mission.

Sister Quieroz got here and just hit the ground running. She knows almost all the members, investigators, recent converts, and less actives. I just LOVE this lady. She is quiet, loves to read, loves animals, makes weird sounds just like Mom, is obedient, and is a WORK HORSE.

This week the greatest miracle was being able to contact almost ALL of the potential investigators we had been trying to contact all last transfer, 6 news investigators out of all of the potencials! I am so tired and I love it.

I love you all, sorry the letter is short this week!

Sister Ludlam

a little later...

HI MOM! I got the package and Sister and I LOOOOVEEDD ITTT.
I even loved the 86 percent chocolate. I ate a little bit and couldn't handle it, so I put the bars into a pot with butter sugar, put the chocolate in a mug with flour and egg and it TURNED INTO CHOCOLATE MOLTEN LAVA CAKE!! I was so proud of myself. Ghiradelli chocolate molten lava cake ;)

I am doing well. Everyone is saying "voce tá azul, tá acabando!!!" which means I am in my second to last transfer and it is almost over, but I feel like I am just going to stay here in Poá indefinitley. I am very very happy.

Thank you for all you do for our family, Mom. I love you.

Oh, by the way Sister Queiroz has 1 year and 1 month, goes home when Sister Lee does.

Sister Ludlam

No comments:

Post a Comment