Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Temple Blessings

 (Ava sent a private note this week, but nothing for the blog but some pictures!  At least she was happy about the package☺  And you can photoshop yourself into her temple shot with Sister Souza!)

We had a much-needed trip to the temple this week. I just sat on the coach and stared at the chandelier for half an hour. Finally, the missionaries from my group started to leave and for some reason I felt this pressure I didn't know was there... be released and was able to just talk to Heavenly Father in peace.

THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR THE PACKAGE! The conga bars were not even stale-- it was a miracle! I shared them with some missionaries as we traveled to the temple and they loved them. One American elder asked what your names were so I explained the whole Buck and Zanne thing. He then pulled an Uncle Dave gravely, red neck voice and said really low, "BUCK N ZANNE," and it made me so happy I almost fell over. Thank you for the love and letters! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, packages make me so so so happy <3

We took this picture to print out and paste a picture of Ana Maria to inspire her to keep preparing to go to the temple so she can go with us!!!  Missionary projects!

Love,
Ava

No comments:

Post a Comment